Tuesday 6 July 2010

Pictures and Projects

Casting on...

I have blocked the Baby Cardigan, it looks really great! I gave it to my friend today and she put it on her within seconds!

The pattern is Boheme
I used James C. Brett, Stonewash which I had set aside for a cardigan for myself, but as it had already taken me about a year to do 4inch of ribbing I thought it was best for me and for the yarn to give up...

Here's a picture of the scarf I did for my friend.

I seem to have lost the ball band for this... So when I find out what it is I'll let you know.

Currently I'm putting off the two main projects that I really need to get finished by doing a scarf for A. I wanted it to have vertical stripes (Running the length rather than width) so I have hundreds of stitches on my needles and I'm knitting across the length (To avoid changing colour every 4 stitches).
I must have some kind of scarf bug I've made/am making 3 in the past few weeks! It's not even cold!!

I now have another new baby to knit for! It's hard to make things during the summer wouldn't want to poor thing to bake in a little jumper... Any suggestions for a boy?

Right back to my never ending scarf!

Casting off...

No comments: