Wednesday 24 March 2010

Maybe Easter...

Casting on...

Firstly sorry for leaving you with nothing to read, A has been demanding a lot of my attention since he's back for Easter (Part-timers! Pift!).

I've not done enough knitting lately. I've been day dreaming about it and thinking about what I'll make next but sleeves are hard work! The only way I'll get this jumper finished by Sat is if I cancel all my clubs from tomorrow, tell A he has to find something to do until Sat and lock myself away for the next two days...Sadly I don't think that would go down to well with school or Church... So I'll have to get working and try to get it finished for Easter Sunday! I can wear it on my early morning walk and then show it off to a Church in Norwich! When it is finished I must remember not to over wear it, I think it's going to take some recovering before I start on my next one...

Casting off...

No comments: