Tuesday 9 February 2010

To many projects...

Casting on...

I realised this morning that I like starting new things, when I went to my knitting basket I found 8 unfinished projects none of which I really wanted to pick up and knit at that point in time. So I said to myself "No more projects, finish two before you start any more!"
So I sorted them all out so I knew what I had, (Two socks - from different pairs, One mitten, A baby blanket, a cardigan, a mug hug, a baby boottie and a crochet blanket) I could easily finish two of those before embarking on another project doomed to be tossed to the bottom for my basket!

This afternoon I made it 9 unfinished projects when I cast on this: Shawl
I'm having lots of fun making it!

I also realised today I lack perseverance...

Casting off...

No comments: