Friday 5 February 2010

Confession

Casting on...

Ok so I've been knitting a sock (the first sock in the pair) for a while now. I really mean it when I say a while, like months... It was meant to be a Christmas present.
So between Christmas and now I've done lots of knitting, I've been knitting like crazy! I wondered why my sock wasn't getting any bigger.
I thought "You've been working on this sock for a long time and it's not growing".
Today I found out why! I have been doing lots of knitting... but not on my sock... I've made 2 Mug Huggs, A hot water bottle cover, started a baby blanket, I've learnt to Crochet and have made squares for a different blanket, even a little Duck! But my sock hasn't had much attention. So a few days ago I though "I'll do it! I'll finish the sock for Valentines day!" So I did some work and again I've been knitting and I thought I'd done really well, I thought I'd would have at least finished the first one by now but alas it was not so...

...I did start and finish a cowl though...

Casting off...

No comments: