Thursday 29 April 2010

Competition!

Casting on...

So on Tuesday A called me and said "My friends fiancée is learning to knit and now he has a phone sock... Can you make me a better one?" So we talked about what he wanted and when I had picked his colours and style I was happy to start! I finished it yesterday and I'm really happy with it! So happy with it in fact that my phone is keeping the sock warm for his phone until tomorrow. I think I'll have to start myself a matching one and we can have His and Hers phone socks!

The brooches have been a big hit! I've sold a few and people seem to really like them which is good! I'll be taking them to "Knit one, Sip two" this evening to show them off a bit more!

Lastly, my dad has planted he socks and is waiting for them to grow... more on this at a later date!

Casting off...

No comments: