Sunday 28 February 2010

It's Sunday?

Casting on...

I still can't believe it's Sunday. I'd better believe it soon or I'll have to start struggling with Monday!

This week seems to have zoomed past! I've finished a knitting project that I can't show to you or even tell you about... Top secret Mothers day businesses... I also finished sock one!! I really want to get sock two finished by this time next weekend... Might not happen though. I have planned out what I'm going to do next and it's killing me that I can't start yet. I'm making myself finish the sock! Which is being a little counter productive sadly...

I've been enjoying watching the Winter Olympics wish we had more medals to be proud of but as A keeps telling me "It's the taking part that counts". It makes me feel no better that I wont getting the Kitting gold *sniff*, Oh well 4 years to train for the next one.

Casting off...

1 comment:

Lauren Ipsum said...

Did someone say Mother's Day ..... ???